Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
enDice Complete, enDice is back, with more dice and more puzzles. enDice Complete has 3 types of dice, 40 levels, and a level editor so you can make your own puzzles and share them with friends. Start with the easy levels to learn how to play. If your finding the game too easy for you, then just skip ahead to the more difficult puzzles.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- enDice Every puzzle consists of several Dice. Each Die has a number on it representing how many moves it can make. Move each Die to the Outlined Zones with no moves remaining. While some Dice can be moved easily into the Zones, others will require more strategy.
- Easy Puzzles Funny Puzzles,move and drag, then you can make a change
- Five Dice In this game there is a grid of dice. You need to remove them by picking up 5 dice each time. The pattern formed by the five dice will determine your score awarded. Examples of patterns include straight, full house, five of a kind, etc. The 5 dice must be connected. Use the mouse to click the dice and select them.
- Light Cubed Light Cubed is a simple, pick-up-and-play game that's easy to learn and difficult to master. Place white blocks on the screen and they fill up the bar at the bottom of the screen. Fill the bar to complete the level. Simple, huh? Well no. As the levels progress, things begin to get in your way. You'll be able to complete the 12 levels in this short puzzle game fairly easily... but that's only the beginning. Although simple, there are many exploits and tricks you can use to shave 100ths of a second off your time. Use your uber micro to replace bar-sapping blocker blocks when they're not required. Riskily place white blocks in dangerous levels to get the lead over rivals and their times. Go through all 12 levels at once to score the ultimate prize- the campaign lowest time! Give this game a quick go and play along to the noisy trance beat. You never know, it could even be fun!
- Dice Mix Move the blue dice to the reds position and the red dice to the blues position within smallest number of moves.
- Get The Treasure Evil pirates have stolen your treasure - shoot your way through two unique story-driven episodes to get it back in this easy-to-learn physics-based web game. * 40 total levels and 10 secret bonus levels * Unlockable pirate outfits and pirate ship upgrades * Upgrade your cannon with multiple powers * In-Game level editor included - Build and share your own levels
- Dog Puzzles Complete the pieces of Dog Puzzles
- Ant Puzzles Complete the pieces of Ant Puzzles
- Unbalanced Platformer A platformer that seems easy, but it is not! The programmer was too lazy to balance the game, so your task is to balance it so you will be able to complete the level with the one eyed creature. A new game will start with random settings. Collect coins so you can upgrade or downgrade the settings in the level configuration and then try it again. You just have to complete 1 level, but I bet it will take you some time to complete. A unique game that can be played in the normal or the hardcore mode. Can you find the perfect balance and complete the level or are you frustrated already?
- Ya! Dice In this game you roll 5 dice and match the result with the patterns to score points. First, you roll 5 dice, and then you can choose to keep a number of dice and roll the rest again, and then do this one more time. After that you can match the final result with one of the patterns, each pattern can only be used once so you need to assign with care. The patterns are: One's - points = sum of 1's in the dice; Two's - points = sum of 2's in the dice; and so on to Six'es; Three of a Kind (3 dice are showing the same face) - points = sum of all dice; Four of a Kind (4 dice are showing the same face) - points = sum of all dice; Full House (a three of a kind and a pair) - points = 25; Small Straight (4 sequential dice) - points = 30; Large Straight (5 sequential dice) - points = 40; Ya! (all 5 dice showing the same face) - points = 50; Chance - points = sum of all dice. After each set of rolls, you must match the result with an ...
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,095 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 21,863 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,028 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,632 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,075 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,667 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,473 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,082 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,839 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,684 game plays
- » More Games