Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
DropSum v2, v2 of DropSum. Completely re-written from the ground up (I've learned how to program a bit more since the original!) and with new features... Using the arrow keys rotate the game board to re-arrange the tiles - very useful for getting out of sticky situations and for advanced players. Clear 10 tiles in one go and you'll earn the power-tile - hold the mouse button to charge the tile before releasing it to slam into the pack.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- DropSum Addictive puzzle game that tells you how clever or dumb you are after you've played.
- Awesome Tile Matching Select a couple of light tiles to remove them. you match tiles in pairs to eliminate them from the board. Clear the board of all tiles before the time runs out.
- 3 Tile Connect 3 tiles to clear them, clear all the tiles to complete the level. This is a challenging puzzle that makes event the greatest minds think.
- Mahjong Enjoy unique tile matching! Mahjong is based on simple rules and has addictive gameplay. Your aim is to clear up the board of stones, but you are able to remove only paired and free tiles. The tile is free when there are no tiles either to the left or to the right from it. It is a game of skill, intelligence, calculation and luck. If you are already a fan of mahjong or are looking for a good title to start playing, this one will be a good choice.
- Blitz 13 Blitz 13 is a solitaire tile puzzle game. The goal of the game is to display the tiles before the player has no tiles in their deck and wild cards. Tiles are numbered from 1 to 13, the current tile are displayed on the deck, and must be approved by selecting the next tile in the right order with a value of more or less. If the current tile has a value of 13 the player can choose a tile with a value of 1 and vice versa. Try to string together runs to win bonus multipliers and additional wild card. Only in the long runs required consultation and strategy. To address each level one by one and the best score possible in each of the endless mode or try to see how long you can last.
- Bango Mancha Bango Mancha is a challenging board game for people who love numbers and math. Move your tiles from the bottom of the board into the home row at the top of the board. As you move, your tile's value changes. To get into the home row, you must restore each tile to its original value.
- Noah’s Ark Memo Click on a tile to turn it over and reveal an image. Then select a second tile, trying to find the matching image. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board. Try to see how fast can you remove all of the tiles. Good luck!
- On The Edge – Levels Pack The goal of the game is to move the red block onto the red tile, by removing all other tiles. Tiles are removed then you step off them.
- Skyline Skyline is a casual puzzle game in which players must spell words using a board of movable letter tiles. Players rearrange letters by swapping or exchanging positions of two letter tiles at a time. The game will feature different modes. First is an ascending challenge curve mode called Level Play. Level Play is structured with stages in which the player is given a set of rules and must create a certain number of words for that stage before time runs out. Endless Mode is more of a sandbox style play where the player is given a timer and a constant board of tiles. The only objective is to score as many points as possible and try to prevent the timer from reaching zero. Skyline provides depth with the introduction of different 'special' tile types that have effects or rules that add a unique twist to gameplay and player decisions. This, coupled with a score feedback system that rewards players for more efficient and advanced play, helps make Skyline an easy game to jump into and a fun game to master.
- Mahjong Solitaire Multi-level Classic Mahjong Solitaire with multiple levels and a new set of tiles. The goal is to match tiles. For this you must select two matching tiles that are not blocked to the right or left. If you can not select a tile, then it is blocked. When you create a match, both tiles are removed. Most matches are made by selecting tiles bearing the same image. However, all fruits fit with other fruits, flowers and all the other flowers. Remove all tiles from the board to win. Have fun!
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,205 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 21,943 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,049 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,649 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,081 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,706 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,473 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,224 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,846 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,690 game plays
- » More Games