Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
DroidDots, DroidDots is strategy game, the rules are similar to those of Go. Each player used a different colour of dots. Each takes turn to make dot and create regions of territory that surround the enemy points. The winner is the person who surrounds the most points.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Darts In this game you will need to play darts with 501 points. The dartboard is Separated into 20 areas with scores of 1 to 20, each area is further divided into 4 regions, the bigger 2 regions score the same as the score for the area, the outer thin region scores 2 times as the area score, and the inner thin region scores 3 times as the area score. The bullseye (the red dot at the center) scores 50 points, the bull's ring (the green ring around the center) scores 25 points. In each turn you throw 3 darts, each time you throw a dart, the score you get from the dart will be deducted from the initial point of 501, the object of the game is to deduct the points to closely zero. The last dart you throw must hit a double or hit the bullseye. If your points is reduced to below zero, exactly 1 or to zero but without hitting a double or the bullseye with the last throw, then your turn is forfeited and the score will be reset to that before the turn starts. Try to use the minimum number of darts to finish 501 ...
- Top Cards Top cards is about accumulating points for your hand, similar to Black Jack or Pontoon. Each player receives exactly the same cards. You can request as many cards as you like. 2s to 10s count according to their face value, while the picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) count as 10 points and an Ace may count as either 1 point or 11 points. The closer you get to 21, the more points you are awarded. If you get 21 exactly you get maximum points, but a word of caution: If you go over 21 you lose points! So be careful...should you look for another card on 16 points or not?
- Color dots Click on your favorite colored dot and move the mouse to collect same colored dots. While you are moving try to avoid touching the other colors. Click again to gain points from collected dots. More dots you collect more points you get
- Presidents Presidents is a card game that is very similar to Uno. The idea is that a person starts off a round by laying down a certain number of cards with the same rank. Once he has done that, the rest of the players need to lay down the same number of cards with a rank that is equal to or greater than what he has laid down. For example: If a player lays down 2 5's, the other players must lay down 2 5's, 6's, 7's, and so on. There are other rules to the game as well. -For the first round, the first person to play is the one with the three of clubs, and he lays down that card to begin the game. The next player plays on top of that -2's are a special exception to the game. They automatically clear a field, and the player to lay one down starts a new round. -If you lay a card of the same rank as what the previous player played, it skips the next player. If you lay down the third card of the same rank in a row, two players are skipped. If you lay down the fourth and ...
- Gin Rummy This game is played by 2 players. At the start of a game each player is dealt 10 cards, 1 card is put face up as the first card in the discard pile, the rest of the cards are put face down as the stock pile. The first player starts the round by picking up a card in the discard pile or the stock pile, and then discarding a card from his hand to the discard pile, then the next player starts his round, and so on. The cards on hand form melds and deadwoods. Melds are 3 or 4 cards of the same rank; or 3 of more cards of the same suit in sequence. Melds cannot overlap so one card cannot belong to two melds. The rest of the cards are called deadwood cards, each deadwood card has points, A has 1 point, 2 has 2 points, etc, J, Q, K has 10 points. The object of this game is to reduce the deadwood points. After discarding a card, the player can knock if his deadwood points are less than or equal to 10. The other player can have a chance to lay off his deadwood cards if ...
- Dkicker Italian Soccer Choose your most liked italian football team and also become the winner inside Italian Cup. Your character is usually to help your team to rank better by playing 5-round events in which you will try to win points for your club. To win the match, you need to score certain number of goals, which depends of your team's and your oponnent's team class. It's easier to beat the team of class 5, than one with class 1. Also, it's easier to win if your team has stronger class. For each goal you score, you will get one point if you make two or more contacts with the ball, and two points if you score from the first touch. You can also win bonus points if you make it to the last stage. Each week, one club will become the champion. Also, the top scorer will get a 'Player for this week' title.
- Washout Washout is a game where the player spins, and 6 numbers are chosen at random between 0 and 9. The player has 3 choices to guess the outcome of the 6 numbers, do they make one pair, two pair, 3 of a king, straight, etc. Points are accumulated when the player chooses correctly, more points for a better hand. A strike is received if no match occurs, 3 strikes and game over.
- Skyline Skyline is a casual puzzle game in which players must spell words using a board of movable letter tiles. Players rearrange letters by swapping or exchanging positions of two letter tiles at a time. The game will feature different modes. First is an ascending challenge curve mode called Level Play. Level Play is structured with stages in which the player is given a set of rules and must create a certain number of words for that stage before time runs out. Endless Mode is more of a sandbox style play where the player is given a timer and a constant board of tiles. The only objective is to score as many points as possible and try to prevent the timer from reaching zero. Skyline provides depth with the introduction of different 'special' tile types that have effects or rules that add a unique twist to gameplay and player decisions. This, coupled with a score feedback system that rewards players for more efficient and advanced play, helps make Skyline an easy game to jump into and a fun game to master.
- PowerNumber II Simple rules but rich gameplay. It's a puzzle game about space management, probabilities, sacrifice, risk, skills, luck, time pressure and numbers. You have to make a path between tiles of same value (no diagonal). One for the 1. Two for the 2. Three for the 3. And so on. The linked tiles disappear and new ones arrive on top. You gain points and time, one for the 1, four for the 2, nine for the 3 and so on. You can change the values only with sacrifice. Two ways. The bomb will destroy a tile and in exchange all tiles surrounding will increase by 1. The atomic bomb will destroy a tile and in exchange all others tiles with the same value will disappear (you'll lose their points) and new ones arrive on top. The game ends when there is no time or when all tiles have been sacrificied. Only true gamers can beat the 1000 points barrier. Atomic challenge make you play with the same numbers. Every player face the same challenge. Where will you rank ? The classic mode does not include the atomic bomb.
- Car Warrior In this battle, you will play a General.Your mission is to defeat all the enemies, occupy all territories.You can seize enemy territory.Each territory has a self-recovery capability.When your territory soldiers reach a certain number, you can attack enemy territory.You can also directly own soldiers transferred to other your own territories.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,405 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,166 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,116 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,693 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,107 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,761 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,580 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,484 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,890 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,710 game plays
- » More Games