Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Connection, It is not a simple game, but very exciting and useful for the brain. You making a color code. Try to guess it, put it to the color of the cells, after activation of which you will see how to put flowers properly, and how many there! If color flash - means 1 contact is connected correctly, if you turn on the yellow light means contact with such a color is, but he is not in place. Contacts can be and the same colors.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Color The Cat Color The Cat - Pick colors and color the cat. Play with mouse.
- Color theory Manipulate the power of colors and achieve color awesomeness in this fun retro puzzler based on additive color theory! Collect a primary color to make blocks of that color disappear. Collect a secondary color to make the blocks of the primary colors that make up that secondary color disappear.
- Color Challenge Color Challenge is a puzzle game where the objective is to arrange the colors so that there is no more than 1 color in each row and each column.
- Color Solver Color code solver game with themes and score table.
- Color Cleaner Dashed lines mean you can click it. Combine shapes of the same color to make them go bye-bye, ok? Some colors must be mixed, yo!
- Perfect Color Perfect color : Do you think that it's not easy to mix colors to match your clothes with boots, bags, jewelery? How to make your unique style with a perfect color blending? You can find the answer here!
- Color Madness The objective is to arrange the colors in order, so that all rows or all columns have the same color. Moves are made by clicking on two colors with the mouse (that are adjecent vertically or horizontally) to swap their locations.
- color similarity Click on the colors around a random color (central). Get the best color similarity (%). If % of similarity reaches 70% you will get a bonus move, 80% - 90% = 2 and three bonus moves and extra points (when the all movements < 40)! Points start counting after 10 moves. Colors are mixed (RGB 1 + RGB 2) according to the formula: R 3 = (R 1 + R 2) / 2, G 3 = (G 1 + G 2) / 2, B 3 = (B 1 + B 2) / 2.
- Your Zoo Your Colors A zoo is an interesting place with different types of animals on display in their natural habitat. The variety of animals presents a beautiful sight. This zoo needs color. Can you color this zoo to look like a real one? You must paint these animals and plants in the right colors. See if you can get their colors right.
- Colonization Hex In this game there will be a map filled with colored grids. Your colony starts with the home grid in the center of the map marked by a flag. The goal of the game is to turn all the grids into the same color. You can change the color of your home grid and all connected grids by clicking on other colored grids in the map. Continue the process and you will be able to turn all grids into the same color. The fewer the moves, the higher your score.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,205 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 21,943 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,049 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,649 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,081 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,706 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,473 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,224 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,846 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,690 game plays
- » More Games