Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Abacus Logic, The goal is to clear the board by removing two or more places. You can click on a group of squares, where two of them or more linked together. The laws of gravity apply here and the places which are at the top of the seats will be knocked out. And when you remove an entire column, the columns to the right is left.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Heavy Logic Heavy Logic is a new game by Flash Games. Like the name says, this is a logic game. It's your task to select the heaviest object on the seesaws.
- Column Breaker “Column Breaker” is a new twist puzzle game that takes aspects from timeless crowd pleasers such as “Tetris” and “Bejewled” however unlike these games we have worked in a gravity based physics engine that makes the blocks dynamic adding a bouncing jumbling challenge in your race against the clock to clear the board. Think you can beat it in time? Join us in a new, fast pace, highly addicting (and shiny!) adventure in Column Breaker
- Cut and Shine Each level requires you to help a Sunflower to find the way out of dead block condition. Lead it through all 30 levels of the game and the Sunflower will shine of happiness. You have only one tool to use – a saw, which let you saw everything what is supposed to be sawed. But except of the saw you will need to apply your logic and sharpness to cope with the task. Be careful with the mushrooms! If the Sunflower eats them the laws of physics will be changed for it. Also stay away from the teleports – they can lead it to the most unexpected way.
- Logic Trap Logic Trap will Challenge your mind.
- Greater Than Sudoku This game is similar to Sudoku, except that there are additional instructions given by the relationship between the ordinal numbers in the blocks. In this game there will be 9 x 9 grid of squares, the grid will be further sub-divided into nine 3 x 3 squares each. Between the two blocs in the subgroup, there will be greater or less than the mark that indicates the order numbers in the squares. The goal is to fill all fields with the numbers 1 - 9, where the numbers in each row or column, or sub-group may not be repeated, and the numbers must conform to the relationship given by the characters. The faster you finish this game, the higher rating. If you get stuck, you can click the hint button to get some guidance, but the penality of time will be applied.
- Spring Marbles This is a relaxing logic game with calm music and super easy gameplay. Remove the marbles forming the items shown on the right. Find the correct combination of items to clear all marbles from the board.
- Nonogram #1 Logic puzzle in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers measure how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
- Roll It! The objective is to change the coloured squares in the 6 x 6 board. Roll 4 or more marbles of the same colour next to each other to remove them. The squares under the disappearing marbles will change colour. A board is solved when all its squares become grey, then you can move on to the next board.
- Mario Logic This is a logic game where you have to find way to make mario come down to the ground. Match identical image to elimated them and solve the puzzle.
- Color Link-a-Pix Light Vol 2 Each puzzle consists of a grid containing colored clues in various places. Every clue, except for the 1’s, is half of a pair. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the pairs and painting the paths so that the number of squares (including the squares at the ends) and the color of the path is the same as the value and the color of the clues being linked together. Paths may follow horizontal or vertical directions and are not allowed to cross other paths. There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 43,963 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 21,690 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 5,972 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,588 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,059 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,606 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,468 game plays
- Mine Clone - 2,878 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,833 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,672 game plays
- » More Games