Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
jumperBoy, Help jumperBoy to climb a tower by climbing on successive steps of a staircase running inside it. The goal of the player is to reach a high number of steps (floors) and points (awarded for making visually attractive sequences of jumps). The game becomes more difficult as the character scales the tower. Try to become an "A" category player!!
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Robot Climb Climb as a robot through a gigantic tower in the sky to reach space! Blast apart obstacles with your explosives while climbing a tower. Pass enemies and obstacles that will try to knock you down in this quick, addicting climbing game! Get the Robot Climb badge leading its scoreboard! CONTROLS: Arrows, Spacebar for bombs.
- Treasure Tower Trouble Climb as high as you can in a jungle tower with infinite floors, collecting as much treasure as you can before the tower sinks into the swamp! Use each unique abilities to climb higher, jump off walls and climb up ledges, and get caught in the rising water! Try and unlock all 10 characters! Have Fun!
- GOAL IT The main concept is the player need to goal the ball maximum number of times in the given 10 chances by making the goal keeper without being caught the ball.The number of goals made by the player gives the score.
- Gin Rummy This game is played by 2 players. At the start of a game each player is dealt 10 cards, 1 card is put face up as the first card in the discard pile, the rest of the cards are put face down as the stock pile. The first player starts the round by picking up a card in the discard pile or the stock pile, and then discarding a card from his hand to the discard pile, then the next player starts his round, and so on. The cards on hand form melds and deadwoods. Melds are 3 or 4 cards of the same rank; or 3 of more cards of the same suit in sequence. Melds cannot overlap so one card cannot belong to two melds. The rest of the cards are called deadwood cards, each deadwood card has points, A has 1 point, 2 has 2 points, etc, J, Q, K has 10 points. The object of this game is to reduce the deadwood points. After discarding a card, the player can knock if his deadwood points are less than or equal to 10. The other player can have a chance to lay off his deadwood cards if ...
- Pair Them Up The Games is a mind teaser with a hilarious background story revolving around a monkey named Hakuba, living in Ozaka forest. He thinks he is the smartest amongst his folks and challenges the players in a memory game. In his game there are cards containing pictures of his jungle-mates who have identical twins. There are four different categories of cards from which one has to pick one category at the beginning of every level. The game has four levels and at the beginning of every level a player chooses from the categories which have not been chosen earlier until the last level, in which there is no choice but to pick the only remaining category. In every level, there are 16 cards containing pictures of 8 twins. With every correct match a player gets some points while on the contrary if a player picks the wrong card he/she looses points. The time for which the cards are flashed to a player at the beginning of the level keeps decreasing with every level. At the end of every level, Hakuba jumps in and congratulates or consoles the player based on his/her results and encourages the player to proceed further or play again. At ...
- Nemonuri Tower Climb this dangerous tower as high as you can! Can you collect all of these awards?
- Pool Building Block player can use [A]key and [D]key to remove the little guy at the bottom.the guy can climb a block automatic when player move it.the game's goal is collect coins as a much as possible.but all coins be distributed different rows in pool.so player let the guy reach each position by heap up chunks and clear blocks?but if stack is full,game will over.this is same with classic tetris.
- BTG Tower Defence BTG Tower Defence is the latest and greatest Tower Defence game. Use special towers to shoot your enemies before they reach their goal. BTG Tower Defence is unique in the fact that you'll be able to enter tournaments anywhere from a few people to 10's of thousands of people. May the best geek win!
- Vampire Tower Climb the Vampire Tower and defeat the dark creatures. Combine your items to get power ups and try to get as high as you can!
- Icy Tower Help Harold the Homeboy to jump as high up as possible. Make cool jumps along the way to activate the combo mode and score even higher.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,803 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,478 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,237 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,786 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,149 game plays
- Mine Clone - 4,001 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,830 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,497 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,908 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,743 game plays
- » More Games