Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Cross path, this game has 10 levels. Each level has a starting point and the ending point. First starting point is displayed. When the player places his mouse on that points, then the end point and the path is visible. Each path has obstacles. The player loses the game either by touching the obstacles or by touching the edges of the path. When the player reaches the end point without touching the edges or obstacles, level is progressed.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- The Maze Game 2 Steady hand is a must if you want to succeed in this maze. Small movements are needed with high precision and accuracy. By the start of the game you are given instructions to drag the pointer onto a green box. A big slanted yellow arrow will be pointing at it but will disappear at the instance the pointer is placed. The image is then replaced by an irregular shaped maze that is set on a black background. The mouse arrow changes into a hand pointer. The green box that you have dragged into will be the starting point of the maze. The gray maze is very simple at first, as you see a wide road to the end point. The green box will now be placed at that point. Your objective is to get to the end of the maze without having to touch any black areas of the maze. If you do, however, accidentally dragged the mouse outside the gray path, a single touch on the black pixel will finish the game and you will have to restart. The maze gets longer and narrower as your level increases. You will need to focus on the point of the finger ...
- Send home a small ladybug A small ladybug crawl home full of glass droplets, water droplets will block its path. Click the drop in the letter keys, the water droplets will disappear. From the start of the game, each after 1 second, the score will be increased by 1 point. Encounter small ladybug drop, the game ends. If you point the wrong button, it will points. Each point the wrong time, subtract 3 points. Numbers painted on the diagonal 0. You can also double-click 2 times "1" key, instead of clicking [Play] button or [replay] button.
- Exit Path Exit Path is a multiplayer and uniplayer guantlet-style racing game through perilous traps and platforms. Advance through 30 uniplayer levels or take on other challengers in multiplayer. Earn 60 different pieces of flair to dress up and show your competitors what you’ve accomplished. Uniplayer advances the player through a story about running towards freedom.
- The Battle Path Launch your attack and drive your army truck to the glory. Smash your enemies and shoot all of them to achieve your goal. Your main objective is to cross the battle path destructing everything comes in your way. Each level has a new assignment for you. Upgrade your guns for powerful attack. Choose your game mode in the beginning. You have three level of difficulty - easy, medium and hard. All the best Soldier.
- Overcoming obstacles Overcoming obstacles is a platform game. You have to overcome any and all obstacles that lie in your path. It's important to gather speed in this game.
- Maxx The Robot Maxx The Robot is an action packed shooting game. Your objective is to Shoot the enemies and find your exit path to unlock the next level. Save your game at save point in each level. Upgrade your weapons after every level.
- Megapolis Traffic You're a courier in the big city. You have to deliver an important goods from point A to point B on city buses. Do it faster to get points. Use GPS navigator to see your location and destination point.
- The 2 Minute Matching Mania This is a matching game where the player has two minutes to score as many points as possible. After the first round of a board of 6 by 6, you try to fill as many 4 by 4 boards as you can to earn more points! If a player exceeds the two minute time limit, the player will receive a point penalty. How will YOU play?
- S.D.I. A player, who operates the main Strategic defence station, must protect the Earth from comets, meteorites and fireballs. The space objects have different paths of motion (direct, cyclic or free fall). A player must make a shot using a plasma ball, take into account speed and path of motion of the object. In the game there are real show-places of 10 European countries and USA. If a player strikes, he gets the scores. If a player shoots down two objects at one stroke, he gets a bonus - annihilator. Using annihilator a player can destroy all the objects but without any extra scores. During destruction of buildings by space objects a player loses scores. Managing the game is held by the mouse. You can get the next level only having a positive number of scores. Making a shot (left mouse button), launching of an annihilator (double click), an explosion of the last plasma ball in the place it had time to fly (one click on the base). All the game information is shown on the indicator panel : a temperature of station locator, an opportunity to shoot not more than 3 times running, a type of danger of the space objects, a ...
- CannonChaos2 Survive as long as possible by destroying an endless onslaught of enemies. Destroying enemies gives you gold which you can use to purchase Auto-Turrets and Upgrades. Turrets level up with experience they get from Kills and Assists. Turrets gain 10 Upgrade Points for each level up they get, which can be spent on: Health Rating - Increases health by 100. (Costs 1 Upgrade Point) Damage Rating - Increases damage by 10%. (Costs 2 Upgrade Point) Reload Rating - Decreases reload time by 25ms. (Costs 5 Upgrade Point) Shot Rating - Increases projectile speeds by 8%. (Costs 1 Upgrade Point)
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,531 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,255 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,149 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,712 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,127 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,789 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,676 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,487 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,897 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,713 game plays
- » More Games