Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
CMYK Jigsaw 100 PIECES
CMYK Jigsaw 100 PIECES, CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black! These are the four colors of ink used in the traditional method of printing hardcopies of images, called offset printing. The three colors, plus black, roughly correspond to the primary colors, from which can be mixed colors across the visible spectrum. CMYK is a color mixing system that depends on chemical pigments to achieve the desired hues.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- CMYK Jigsaw 100 PIECES CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black! These are the four colors of ink used in the traditional method of printing hardcopies of images, called offset printing. The three colors, plus black, roughly correspond to the primary colors, from which can be mixed colors across the visible spectrum. CMYK is a color mixing system that depends on chemical pigments to achieve the desired hues.
- CMYK. Attack Fear the CMYK invaders, taste the four colours of terror, cower as they march inexorably downwards.
- Checkers Challenge Online The object of the checkers game is to capture all of the opponent's men, or block them so they cannot be moved, the person whose side is brought to this state loses the game. The game of Checkers or Draughts is played on a board of sixty-four squares of alternate colors, usually referred as black and white although not necessarily of those colors. Twenty-four pieces (fat round counters), called men (twelve on each side) also of opposite colors are located on the game board. The game is played by two persons; the one having the twelve black or red pieces is technically said • to be playing the tint • side, and the other having the twelve white "men", to be playing the second side.
- Your Zoo Your Colors A zoo is an interesting place with different types of animals on display in their natural habitat. The variety of animals presents a beautiful sight. This zoo needs color. Can you color this zoo to look like a real one? You must paint these animals and plants in the right colors. See if you can get their colors right.
- MasterMind each game 4 colors randomly picked and you need to guess what are those colors, and at what position they are. you have 6 colors to chose from, each row you need to place 4 colors then press on the next button, the game will tell you how many you have correct colors, correct position and how many are in wrong position but are the right color.
- Color theory Manipulate the power of colors and achieve color awesomeness in this fun retro puzzler based on additive color theory! Collect a primary color to make blocks of that color disappear. Collect a secondary color to make the blocks of the primary colors that make up that secondary color disappear.
- Paint Colors Mix the two colors to get the proper color of paint. You have 60 seconds and 30 tests on a random paint color.
- Chess Challenge Online Chess is played on a square board of eight rows (called ranks and denoted with numbers 1 to 8) and eight columns (called files and denoted with letters a to h) of squares. The colors of the sixty-four squares alternate and are referred to as "light squares" and "dark squares". The chessboard is placed with a light square at the right hand end of the rank nearest to each player, and the pieces are set out as shown in the diagram, with each queen on its own color. The pieces are divided, by convention, into white and black sets. The players are referred to as "White" and "Black", and each begins the game with sixteen pieces of the specified color. These consist of one king, one queen, two rooks, two bishops, two knights and eight pawns. White always moves first. The players alternate moving one piece at a time (with the exception of castling, when two pieces are moved simultaneously).
- CoLoRs NEXT Welcome to the world of CoLoRs NEXT. The aim of the game is simple: Shoot the oncoming waves of differently colored rings with the right color before they hit the bottom. Easier said than done, as the speed increases gradually and more columns are added. Fast reactions and quick thinking are essential to survive.
- color similarity Click on the colors around a random color (central). Get the best color similarity (%). If % of similarity reaches 70% you will get a bonus move, 80% - 90% = 2 and three bonus moves and extra points (when the all movements < 40)! Points start counting after 10 moves. Colors are mixed (RGB 1 + RGB 2) according to the formula: R 3 = (R 1 + R 2) / 2, G 3 = (G 1 + G 2) / 2, B 3 = (B 1 + B 2) / 2.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,249 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 21,989 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,067 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,668 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,092 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,722 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,476 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,314 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,868 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,699 game plays
- » More Games