Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Clock Patience, An infuriating game of patience. You have to find all the cards for each position of the clock without turning over all four kings. Reveal all four kings before finding all the others and the game is over.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Clock Face Clock Face is a card game adapted to a program for helping to learn how to tell the time. To play the game you have to find all the cards for each position of the clock without turning over all four Clock Centres.
- Clock Patience In this card game you have to arrange the cards into thirteen piles, one for each hour of the clock and a central thirteenth "king" pile. The centre pile card is flipped over first, then after moving the face up card to the appropriate destination pile, a new face up card is flipped up from it.
- Gazzyboy Clock showroom escape In a famous clock shop you went to buy a new model clock. An unexpected situation rised there. You got trapped inside the clock showroom. Get the useful objects in the showroom, make a clock find the way to get out from there. Have fun.
- Clock Solitaire Solitaire card game against the clock
- Astronomical Clock Astronomical Clock 48 Piece Classic Jigsaw Puzzle. Click to Mix and Solve.
- Three Kings -1 Three Kings coloring page game
- Queens Patience This is online free colorful variation of the popular patience game Tri-peaks. The game goal is to place all cards from the tableau to the discard pile.
- Ferris Wheel Patience New free online variation of popular patience game solitaire in bright and quality interpretation. The game goal is to place all cards from the playing field to the foundation. Click at the two cards of the same rank to remover. There are twenty levels for continuous and pleasant gameplay.
- Duchess Patience This is nice colorful variation of the popular patience game Tri-peaks. The game goal is to place all cards from the tableau to the discard pile. Available tableau cards can be moved to the discard pile, which builds up or down circularly without regard to suit. For example, if there is a King atop the discard pile, you could discard a Queen or an Ace. As face-down cards are uncovered, they are turned face-up. There are twenty levels, great graphics and relaxing music in the game.
- Solitaire Circus Solitaire Circus can be addictive! Known also as "Patience", Solitaire has existed for centuries and continues to enjoy enormous popularity. Particularly suited to strategic thinkers and the patient alike! With Solitaire Circus, you try to amount a predetermined number of points by setting cards down on either the target piles or an intermediate pile of cards. A card is dealt from the main pile of face down cards and laid on your pile. This card must then be moved to either a target pile or an intermediate pile. On the intermediate piles, cards may only be laid down in an ascending order and alternating colour (e.g. red 10, black 9, red 8, black 7 etc.). The target piles must always start with an ace as first card and from then on only cards of the same suit in ascending order may be laid down (e.g. Ace of Hearts, 2 of Hearts etc.). Kings may only be laid down on empty spaces. If you can't lay a card down from your hand (made up of your intermediate piles), another is dealt from the main pile. Once all cards from the main pile are exhausted, the intermediate pile is turned over and used as ...
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,816 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,492 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,238 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,803 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,153 game plays
- Mine Clone - 4,016 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,841 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,497 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,908 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,743 game plays
- » More Games