Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Beleaguered Castle Solitaire
Beleaguered Castle Solitaire, The game shows up four piles in the center of Table children's playground and 8 array of cells around the foundation piles. At the beginning of the game, Aces are dealt piles and 6 cards are dealt to each pile of the table. The aim is to move all cards to the foundation piles. Piles are made up in costumes, and the batteries are built table, regardless of color. Anytime you can move the card in advance stack table.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Solitaire 2 In this game there are four foundation piles at the centre of the play area and 8 tableau piles surrounding the foundation piles. At the start of the game the aces are dealt to the foundation piles and 6 cards are dealt to each of the tableau piles. The object of the game is to move all the cards to the foundation piles.
- Forty Thieves Solitaire In this solitaire card game you need to move all the cards to the 8 foundation piles at the upper right corner. The foundation piles must be built in suit from A to K. You can use the tableau piles (the middle 10 piles) to hole the cards temporarily while you build up the cards in the foundation piles. Each time you can only move the top card in a tableau pile, and you can put a card in a tableau pile only if it has the same suit and is 1 point smaller than the top card in the pile. There is a stock card on the top left and you can click the pile and turn a card to the waste pile. You can move the top card from the waste pile to the foundation or tableau piles. When you have used all the stock cards, and you still cannot put all the cards to the foundation, then you lose the game.
- Yukon Solitaire The object of this game is to put all the cards to the foundation (the top 4 piles). The foundation piles must be built up from A to K with cards of the same suit. There are 7 tableau piles (the lower 7 piles). Initially, the cards are dealt here, some of the cards will be covered and some of the cards will be opened. Each time you can move a column of cards from a tableau pile. You can put the column of cards on another tableau pile if the last card of the tableau pile is of different colour and is one point bigger than the first card of the column. When the last card of a tableau pile is coverd, you can uncover it by clicking it. When a tableau pile becomes empty, you can drag a K (together with the entire column of cards on top of that K) to fill the position.
- Terrace Solitaire At the start of this game 11 cards will be dealt as the reserve cards (also known as the terrace) and 4 cards will be dealt to the tableau (the bottom piles). First, you need to decide the base card of the foundation by dragging one of the cards to the foundation (the middle piles). After that, cards will be dealt to the empty tableau and the game starts. The object is to move all the cards to the foundation (built up in alternate colours, wrapping from K to A if necessary). The tableau piles should be built down in alternate colours (also wrapping from A to K if necessary). Emtpy tableau can only be filled by a card from the waste pile (the pile to the right of the covered stock pile). The reserve cards can only be moved directly to the foundation. You can click the stock pile to open a card and put in to the waste pile. When the stock cards are exhausted, you can flip the waste cards and deal again, but this time any card on the waste pile must be used immediately. If there are no valid moves, then the game is over.
- Switchback Solitaire This solitaire card game is played with 2 decks of cards with the K's removed. Initially, 4 aces are dealt to the center as the foundation, and then 12 cards are dealt around them in a circle. The object of this game is to move all the cards to the foundation. The foundation must be built from cards of the same suit in this order: A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, A. Each time the player should open a card from the stock pile, and then put the card to either the foundation, the circular area, or one of the 4 waste piles. At any time the player can also put a card from the circular area or from the waste piles to the foundation. Each space in the circle can hold only one card. A card from the waste pile can be put to the circular area, but not the other way round. The stock card is dealt only once, but you have one change to press the shuffle button to shuffle the waste cards.
- Thieves of Egypt Solitaire This game is similar to Forty Thieves Solitaire. The object of this game is to move all cards to the foundation (upper right piles). The foundation piles are built up from A to K with maps of the same suit. You may tableau piles (the cards at the bottom) to use the cards to keep the tableau piles are built down (from K to A) with cards of alternating colors every time you move a column of cards at once from one tableau pile to another column as well regulated, you can only put a K on an empty tableau pile. Top left are stock cards every time you open a store card and put it in landfills, and then you can move the map or the piles or to the tableau piles. After you've handled all the stock maps, you can take the waste and to address once again.
- Scorpion Solitaire In this game there are 7 tableau piles of cards, each of which contains 7 cards, 3 cards from the first the first 4 piles are covered, the remaining 3 cards from the deck are set aside as action cards. The aim of the game is to arrange a tableau cards so that there are 4 columns cards from K to A with the same color. Every time you move every card of any tableau pile, but when moving cards, moving cards on the top must go together as a stack. You can place a stack in a tableau pile if the last card in the stack array is one higher than the card and is moving in the same color. When the stack array is empty, you can place a king on it. At any point in the game, you can click the card hand to do it to each of the first three tableau piles. The faster you finish the game, the higher score.
- Solitaire Circus Solitaire Circus can be addictive! Known also as "Patience", Solitaire has existed for centuries and continues to enjoy enormous popularity. Particularly suited to strategic thinkers and the patient alike! With Solitaire Circus, you try to amount a predetermined number of points by setting cards down on either the target piles or an intermediate pile of cards. A card is dealt from the main pile of face down cards and laid on your pile. This card must then be moved to either a target pile or an intermediate pile. On the intermediate piles, cards may only be laid down in an ascending order and alternating colour (e.g. red 10, black 9, red 8, black 7 etc.). The target piles must always start with an ace as first card and from then on only cards of the same suit in ascending order may be laid down (e.g. Ace of Hearts, 2 of Hearts etc.). Kings may only be laid down on empty spaces. If you can't lay a card down from your hand (made up of your intermediate piles), another is dealt from the main pile. Once all cards from the main pile are exhausted, the intermediate pile is turned over and used as ...
- Solitaire: Captive Queens This is a Solitaire card game variant, where you have end up with all the cards from the deck added to the eight foundation piles, four piles in ascending order, four in descending.
- Slimey Slimey is a puzzle game where the goal is to collect points by collapsing rock monsters to piles. Player controls the main character Slimey and tries to avoid rock monsters that follow Slimey. You can move Slimey by clicking the arrow controls around Slimey. To stand still you can just click Slimey itself. After each of your moves the stone monsters will move towards you. They are not clever, so try to lure them to crash each other. This way they will collapse to stone piles. You should also try to get the stone monster to hit a stone pile which will cause it to crash as a part of that pile. If any of the stone monsters will catch you, you splash to death.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,108 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 21,868 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,029 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,634 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,075 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,672 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,473 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,085 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,839 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,684 game plays
- » More Games