Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Concentration Match pairs in this cool memory game. The goal of the game is to find all the matching pairs from the set of cards. Click on a card and it will turn face up, then attempt to find its match by selecting another card. If the value of the two cards matches then a pair has been found and the cards are removed. If the value of the two cards does not match then both cards are turned face down.
- Hidden Cards Find and click on cards. Your goal is to find all 10 cards in picture. Use the hint for help.
- Concentration Chinese Match pairs in this cool memory game. The goal of the game is to find all the matching pairs from the set of cards. Click on a card and it will turn face up, then attempt to find its match by selecting another card. If the value of the two cards matches then a pair has been found and the cards are removed. If the value of the two cards does not match then both cards are turned face down.
- Were Wars Werewolf Card Game. Use your attack cards,creature cards,equipment cards and spell cards to destroy your opponent and get his health to 0
- Spin Cards Spin the cards around and match the symbols in groups of four. Keep an eye on Jack the card dealer. Jack will tell you which cards win the jackpot. But the clock is ticking, so hurry up! A unique 'spin' on matching games.
- Mystic Cards II Collect 198 cards in 83 levels and use advanced strategies to manage your cards in battle to beat your enemy. Masterize your cards skills and learn how to combine them to get even stronger cards! Multiplayer mode avaiable! Sequel to the game Mystic Cards Developed by: Vabolt - Free Games
- Chu Da Di The game is about 52 cards, four players with 13 cards each. The first one giving out all cards wins the game. The one with the most cards is the largest loser. To check details, please click "Help" button in the game.
- Tri Peaks Solitaire In this game there will be a number of cards listed in the shape of three peaks while the cards in the bottom row are opened. Your job is to move away all the cards from the three peaks. You can only move a card that is adjacent (A and K are also considered to be adjacent) to the top card in the waste pile (the opened pile at the bottom). As cards are moved away from the peaks, cards that are no longer blocked by other cards can be opened. When no cards can be moved, you can open a card in the tableau (the covered cards at the bottom) and put it on the waste pile. When all the cards in the tableau are used and no more cards can be moved, then you lose the game.
- Top Cards Top cards is about accumulating points for your hand, similar to Black Jack or Pontoon. Each player receives exactly the same cards. You can request as many cards as you like. 2s to 10s count according to their face value, while the picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) count as 10 points and an Ace may count as either 1 point or 11 points. The closer you get to 21, the more points you are awarded. If you get 21 exactly you get maximum points, but a word of caution: If you go over 21 you lose points! So be careful...should you look for another card on 16 points or not?
- Memory Extended Memory Extended is a card game in which all of the cards laid face down on a surface and two cards are flipped face up over each turn one after another. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards. There are 6 cards groups for the game.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,353 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,127 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,106 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,679 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,103 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,742 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,542 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,480 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,878 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,704 game plays
- » More Games