Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Squares of Doom: Addition
Squares of Doom: Addition, Solve each of the 10 levels by filling in the orange squares to sum up to the red squares, both rows and columns. Careful though: boxes can have a pair that must contain the same number. Give the game your best shot!
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Squares of Doom: Multiplication Solve each of the 10 levels by filling in the gray squares to make the difference of the black squares, both rows and columns. Careful though: boxes can have a pair that must contain the same number. Give the game your best shot!
- Squares of Doom: Subtraction Solve each of the 10 levels by filling in the gray squares to make the difference of the black squares, both rows and columns. Careful though: boxes can have a pair that must contain the same number. Give the game your best shot!
- Daily Squares Daily Squares is a daily puzzle game. The object is to arrange all of the active blocks such that all of the rows, columns, and diagonals all add up to 34. The games is based on the basic concept of magic squares. In this case, it is a 4x4 magic square. If you are familiar with the game Sudoku, then you may find it interesting that Sudoku is based on magic squares. Come back and play often - there is a new game every day!
- Gap Puzzles Shade in some of the squares in each grid so that there are two shaded squares in every row and column, and shaded squares do not touch, even at corners. The numbers on the side of the grid indicate the number of white squares between the shaded squares in that row or column.
- Dodge the Squares Use your mouse cursor to dodge the moving squares. Starts off easy but gets progressively harder as your cursor gets bigger and more squares appear for you to dodge! And don't touch the sides!
- Square Puzzles Fill in the grid with squares (of any size) that do not touch or overlap, even at the corners. The numbers below and at the right indicate the number of grid squares that are filled. The squares will not cover an X.
- SquareCollect Clear the grid of all coloured squares. When collecting the squares though, you must collect them in the order: yellow, red, blue. Clearing at least 3 squares in one go will give you an extra life, however, removing them in the incorrect order or missing will lose you a life.
- Hungry Hungry Square Simple game. Use the mouse to move the white square. Collect the green squares and dodge the red squares. Flashing yellow/blue squares give extra lives and random effects ( speed change )
- Falling Squares Classic tetris game with 2 difficulty levels There are 3 special bricks first consist of one square it can pass thru other bricks to fill gaps bellow them Second one consist of 2 squares you can press up key while this brick is falling to shoot other bricks to erase them Third one consist of 3 squares you can press up key while this brick is falling to create bricks
- Squares and Blades II Defeat the orc armies in a tactical RPG strategy game.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 47,019 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 25,485 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,914 game plays
- Mine Clone - 6,483 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 5,744 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 5,134 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,372 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,590 game plays
- Burnin’ Rubber 5 - 3,347 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 3,073 game plays
- » More Games