Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Squares and Blades II
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Squares of Doom: Addition Solve each of the 10 levels by filling in the orange squares to sum up to the red squares, both rows and columns. Careful though: boxes can have a pair that must contain the same number. Give the game your best shot!
- Squares of Doom: Multiplication Solve each of the 10 levels by filling in the gray squares to make the difference of the black squares, both rows and columns. Careful though: boxes can have a pair that must contain the same number. Give the game your best shot!
- Squares of Doom: Subtraction Solve each of the 10 levels by filling in the gray squares to make the difference of the black squares, both rows and columns. Careful though: boxes can have a pair that must contain the same number. Give the game your best shot!
- Gap Puzzles Shade in some of the squares in each grid so that there are two shaded squares in every row and column, and shaded squares do not touch, even at corners. The numbers on the side of the grid indicate the number of white squares between the shaded squares in that row or column.
- Dodge the Squares Use your mouse cursor to dodge the moving squares. Starts off easy but gets progressively harder as your cursor gets bigger and more squares appear for you to dodge! And don't touch the sides!
- Daily Squares Daily Squares is a daily puzzle game. The object is to arrange all of the active blocks such that all of the rows, columns, and diagonals all add up to 34. The games is based on the basic concept of magic squares. In this case, it is a 4x4 magic square. If you are familiar with the game Sudoku, then you may find it interesting that Sudoku is based on magic squares. Come back and play often - there is a new game every day!
- Square On the screen above the squares appear the same size. Keyboard keys manage the incident square. There are 12 kinds of squares of color. If you fall in a similar color of the squares of that squares disappear. An increase in scores increases the level of play. With increasing level of difficulty of the game appears to speed.Related Blogs
- Cosmo Worm This is a retro style game and its very simple too. The trick is to try to get the blue circles as fast as you can becouse if the top white bar goes full, the frog will create a green neon square for you! When you hit green neon squares, they explode and its fragments can destroy some of the red squares givin you a lot of points! Remember to hit the frog often too, when you do, a pink/purple square is created at the middle and it slows the red squares movement when you hit it. There are more surprises to players that survive for a long time too! It gets more addictive when you get the skills! See you at the highscore list (=
- Falling Squares Classic tetris game with 2 difficulty levels There are 3 special bricks first consist of one square it can pass thru other bricks to fill gaps bellow them Second one consist of 2 squares you can press up key while this brick is falling to shoot other bricks to erase them Third one consist of 3 squares you can press up key while this brick is falling to create bricks
- Square Puzzles Fill in the grid with squares (of any size) that do not touch or overlap, even at the corners. The numbers below and at the right indicate the number of grid squares that are filled. The squares will not cover an X.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,412 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,170 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,119 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,694 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,108 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,776 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,583 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,484 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,890 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,710 game plays
- » More Games