Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
MultiplayerChess, Chess is a board game involving two players. It is played on a chessboard, a square-checkered board with 64 squares. At the beginning of the game each player controls sixteen pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. The object of the game is to checkmate the opponent's king, whereby the king is under immediate attack (in "check") and there is no way to remove or defend it from attack on the next move.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Chess Challenge Online Chess is played on a square board of eight rows (called ranks and denoted with numbers 1 to 8) and eight columns (called files and denoted with letters a to h) of squares. The colors of the sixty-four squares alternate and are referred to as "light squares" and "dark squares". The chessboard is placed with a light square at the right hand end of the rank nearest to each player, and the pieces are set out as shown in the diagram, with each queen on its own color. The pieces are divided, by convention, into white and black sets. The players are referred to as "White" and "Black", and each begins the game with sixteen pieces of the specified color. These consist of one king, one queen, two rooks, two bishops, two knights and eight pawns. White always moves first. The players alternate moving one piece at a time (with the exception of castling, when two pieces are moved simultaneously).
- Knights Quest Once upon a time, there was a mighty powerful King who ruled the world wisely and justly. The gods were so pleased that they gifted him with the "Key of Destiny", "Apples of Health", "Chalice of Youth", "Black diamond" and "Gurdian Angel". Seeing his power, the devil got scared and challenged the King into playing a game of chess, winning which he would get to rule the other worlds too, loosing, he will forfeit all his gifts. One by one, the king lost the gift and eventually sold his soul to the devil. The devil turned the king into a chess piece and locked him on a board. Each of his gifts were hidden on the board guarded with the devils evil slaves. To escape, the king has to get his gifts one by one till he has enough power to face the devil.
- Will – Chinese Chess Chinese chess, the player vs computer, adjustable AI. Move the mouse click position of the board corresponding piece (no drag) B: start (players Black, red side go first chess computer) R: the beginning (PC Black, red side go first chess player) P: undo Enter: Game Menu Chinese Chess, Player vs Computer. Click the chessboard to make a move (don't drag) B: Begin (play as Black, computer move first) R: Begin (play as Red, player move first) P: Retract one move Enter: Game menu
- 60s to Save the Queen After a pleasant stroll the King returns to find his Castle under attack and his Queen in danger. Help the King navigate through the perils of the collapsing Castle and save his Queen.
- LudoGame It's turn-based board game for 2-4 people. Now you can play not only with your friends, but with thousands of other REAL PLAYERS ONLINE. OVER 500 OPPONENTS ONLINE 24/7 The object of the game is to move all four pawns around the board clockwise from the start area to the goal area. The goal area is at the end of a path with the same color as that of your pawns. The first player to get all of his pawns into the goal area wins.
- Chinese folk board games – chess Four Seasons 1. Four Seasons board chess board is 8 × 8 square board, chess square format with 64-bit (also using the intersection-type chess position). 2 pieces both pieces of four, oval shape, surface symbols, respectively chess spring, summer, autumn, winter 4 words. One spring, summer and two pieces by the Party to use, autumn, winter 2 piece used by the B
- Chinese folk board games – chess cat Zhuoshu 1 board Cat Zhuoshu chess board than the 4x4 square board is missing a corner, the intersection of the overall total of 24 chess-type bit. 2 pieces Cat Zhuoshu chess game the two sides only have one piece.
- Detective Chess Detective Chess is a puzzle game based on the rules of Chess. Five pieces are placed on a chessboard - you are told what squares they are on, but not which one is on weach square. You have to deduce the position of each from the number of times certain squares are attacked. There's only one solution.
- BenzOthello BenzOthello is a board game involving abstract strategy and played by two players on a board with 10 rows and 10 columns and a set of distinct pieces for each side. Pieces typically are disks with a light and a dark face, each face belonging to one player.
- Chess Chess is one of the most popular and entertaining games. Play againts computer and checkmate the king!
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,550 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,284 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,153 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,722 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,127 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,791 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,693 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,487 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,900 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,714 game plays
- » More Games