Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Master-Slave, Master-Slave is a card game, where players have roles and try to play all the cards in their hand. The aim is to gather the most points, by playing all your cards before the other players.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Slave Mission At the honorable mission, you got fail to become an princess, and you're have catched by your enemy. so you should become their slave. but you're not a man who will give up in this situation, so you're make a plan to leave from house by the alternative way, it mean using way on the sky, but it's really hazardous mission, cause when you're make an mistaken, you can will falling down, and die!!..
- Farmhand – Revenge of the Orc Slave (Peon – Revenge of An Orc Slave) Infinite action, to the extent that, as a young Orc escapes slavery and begins to take revenge in this ACTION RPG game.
- Poker Texas Hold ‘em 1. Depending on the limit and betting structure, players will place out blinds and antes so there is an initial amount to get things started. This is called posting. 2. The dealer shuffles up a standard deck of 52 playing cards. 3. Each player is dealt two private cards face down. These are called your hole cards or pocket cards. 4. Then there is a round of betting starting with the player to the left of the blinds. This is the preflop betting round. Like most games of poker, players can call, raise, or fold. 5. After the betting round ends, the dealer discards the top card of the deck. This is called a burn card. This is done to prevent cheating. 6. The dealer then flips the next three cards face up on the table. This is called the flop. These are communal cards that anyone can use in combination with their two pocket cards to form a poker hand. 7. The player to the left of the dealer starts another betting round. 8. After the betting concludes, the dealer burns again then flips another communal card onto the table. This is called the turn. 9. The player to the left of the dealer begins another round of ...
- Gin Rummy This game is played by 2 players. At the start of a game each player is dealt 10 cards, 1 card is put face up as the first card in the discard pile, the rest of the cards are put face down as the stock pile. The first player starts the round by picking up a card in the discard pile or the stock pile, and then discarding a card from his hand to the discard pile, then the next player starts his round, and so on. The cards on hand form melds and deadwoods. Melds are 3 or 4 cards of the same rank; or 3 of more cards of the same suit in sequence. Melds cannot overlap so one card cannot belong to two melds. The rest of the cards are called deadwood cards, each deadwood card has points, A has 1 point, 2 has 2 points, etc, J, Q, K has 10 points. The object of this game is to reduce the deadwood points. After discarding a card, the player can knock if his deadwood points are less than or equal to 10. The other player can have a chance to lay off his deadwood cards if ...
- Presidents Presidents is a card game that is very similar to Uno. The idea is that a person starts off a round by laying down a certain number of cards with the same rank. Once he has done that, the rest of the players need to lay down the same number of cards with a rank that is equal to or greater than what he has laid down. For example: If a player lays down 2 5's, the other players must lay down 2 5's, 6's, 7's, and so on. There are other rules to the game as well. -For the first round, the first person to play is the one with the three of clubs, and he lays down that card to begin the game. The next player plays on top of that -2's are a special exception to the game. They automatically clear a field, and the player to lay one down starts a new round. -If you lay a card of the same rank as what the previous player played, it skips the next player. If you lay down the third card of the same rank in a row, two players are skipped. If you lay down the fourth and ...
- Top Cards Top cards is about accumulating points for your hand, similar to Black Jack or Pontoon. Each player receives exactly the same cards. You can request as many cards as you like. 2s to 10s count according to their face value, while the picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) count as 10 points and an Ace may count as either 1 point or 11 points. The closer you get to 21, the more points you are awarded. If you get 21 exactly you get maximum points, but a word of caution: If you go over 21 you lose points! So be careful...should you look for another card on 16 points or not?
- The Key Master So my young apprentice you want to become a key master? To become a Key Master you must undergo the Key Master Trails. In this top down keyboard battle you will compete against goblins, trolls, ogres, barbarians and demons. Good luck and may you finally become a Key Master!
- Pub Darts 3D Play 501 Darts Tournaments (against the computer), Darts Challenges including Around The Clock, Beat The Master and the 21-Dart Challenge. Plus win over 30 medals for top scores, 180s, 9-dart legs and other special achievements. The computer darts players are intelligent and vary in difficulty, only the best players will be able to Beat The Master in the hardest 501 darts challenge - Enjoy!
- Scorpion Solitaire In this game there are 7 tableau piles of cards, each of which contains 7 cards, 3 cards from the first the first 4 piles are covered, the remaining 3 cards from the deck are set aside as action cards. The aim of the game is to arrange a tableau cards so that there are 4 columns cards from K to A with the same color. Every time you move every card of any tableau pile, but when moving cards, moving cards on the top must go together as a stack. You can place a stack in a tableau pile if the last card in the stack array is one higher than the card and is moving in the same color. When the stack array is empty, you can place a king on it. At any point in the game, you can click the card hand to do it to each of the first three tableau piles. The faster you finish the game, the higher score.
- Chu Da Di The game is about 52 cards, four players with 13 cards each. The first one giving out all cards wins the game. The one with the most cards is the largest loser. To check details, please click "Help" button in the game.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,276 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,025 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,073 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,671 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,093 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,735 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,476 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,392 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,873 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,699 game plays
- » More Games