Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Concentration, Match pairs in this cool memory game. The goal of the game is to find all the matching pairs from the set of cards. Click on a card and it will turn face up, then attempt to find its match by selecting another card. If the value of the two cards matches then a pair has been found and the cards are removed. If the value of the two cards does not match then both cards are turned face down.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Concentration Chinese Match pairs in this cool memory game. The goal of the game is to find all the matching pairs from the set of cards. Click on a card and it will turn face up, then attempt to find its match by selecting another card. If the value of the two cards matches then a pair has been found and the cards are removed. If the value of the two cards does not match then both cards are turned face down.
- Memory Extended Memory Extended is a card game in which all of the cards laid face down on a surface and two cards are flipped face up over each turn one after another. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards. There are 6 cards groups for the game.
- Pexeso extended Pexeso Extended is a card game in which all of the cards laid face down on a surface and two cards are flipped face up over each turn one after another. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards.
- Memory Game Click on cards to turn them over. Try to find matching pairs to remove cards and reveal the picture behind them.
- Spin Cards Spin the cards around and match the symbols in groups of four. Keep an eye on Jack the card dealer. Jack will tell you which cards win the jackpot. But the clock is ticking, so hurry up! A unique 'spin' on matching games.
- Gin Rummy This game is played by 2 players. At the start of a game each player is dealt 10 cards, 1 card is put face up as the first card in the discard pile, the rest of the cards are put face down as the stock pile. The first player starts the round by picking up a card in the discard pile or the stock pile, and then discarding a card from his hand to the discard pile, then the next player starts his round, and so on. The cards on hand form melds and deadwoods. Melds are 3 or 4 cards of the same rank; or 3 of more cards of the same suit in sequence. Melds cannot overlap so one card cannot belong to two melds. The rest of the cards are called deadwood cards, each deadwood card has points, A has 1 point, 2 has 2 points, etc, J, Q, K has 10 points. The object of this game is to reduce the deadwood points. After discarding a card, the player can knock if his deadwood points are less than or equal to 10. The other player can have a chance to lay off his deadwood cards if ...
- Top Cards Top cards is about accumulating points for your hand, similar to Black Jack or Pontoon. Each player receives exactly the same cards. You can request as many cards as you like. 2s to 10s count according to their face value, while the picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) count as 10 points and an Ace may count as either 1 point or 11 points. The closer you get to 21, the more points you are awarded. If you get 21 exactly you get maximum points, but a word of caution: If you go over 21 you lose points! So be careful...should you look for another card on 16 points or not?
- Critter Match Click on the cards to find the matching pairs. Gain points for a match and lose points when there is not a match.
- Scorpion Solitaire In this game there are 7 tableau piles of cards, each of which contains 7 cards, 3 cards from the first the first 4 piles are covered, the remaining 3 cards from the deck are set aside as action cards. The aim of the game is to arrange a tableau cards so that there are 4 columns cards from K to A with the same color. Every time you move every card of any tableau pile, but when moving cards, moving cards on the top must go together as a stack. You can place a stack in a tableau pile if the last card in the stack array is one higher than the card and is moving in the same color. When the stack array is empty, you can place a king on it. At any point in the game, you can click the card hand to do it to each of the first three tableau piles. The faster you finish the game, the higher score.
- Tri Peaks Solitaire In this game there will be a number of cards listed in the shape of three peaks while the cards in the bottom row are opened. Your job is to move away all the cards from the three peaks. You can only move a card that is adjacent (A and K are also considered to be adjacent) to the top card in the waste pile (the opened pile at the bottom). As cards are moved away from the peaks, cards that are no longer blocked by other cards can be opened. When no cards can be moved, you can open a card in the tableau (the covered cards at the bottom) and put it on the waste pile. When all the cards in the tableau are used and no more cards can be moved, then you lose the game.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,135 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 21,880 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,032 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,642 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,077 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,690 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,473 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,105 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,839 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,684 game plays
- » More Games