Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Top Cards Top cards is about accumulating points for your hand, similar to Black Jack or Pontoon. Each player receives exactly the same cards. You can request as many cards as you like. 2s to 10s count according to their face value, while the picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) count as 10 points and an Ace may count as either 1 point or 11 points. The closer you get to 21, the more points you are awarded. If you get 21 exactly you get maximum points, but a word of caution: If you go over 21 you lose points! So be careful...should you look for another card on 16 points or not?
- Christmas cards -1 Christmas cards coloring page game
- Concentration Match pairs in this cool memory game. The goal of the game is to find all the matching pairs from the set of cards. Click on a card and it will turn face up, then attempt to find its match by selecting another card. If the value of the two cards matches then a pair has been found and the cards are removed. If the value of the two cards does not match then both cards are turned face down.
- Gin Rummy This game is played by 2 players. At the start of a game each player is dealt 10 cards, 1 card is put face up as the first card in the discard pile, the rest of the cards are put face down as the stock pile. The first player starts the round by picking up a card in the discard pile or the stock pile, and then discarding a card from his hand to the discard pile, then the next player starts his round, and so on. The cards on hand form melds and deadwoods. Melds are 3 or 4 cards of the same rank; or 3 of more cards of the same suit in sequence. Melds cannot overlap so one card cannot belong to two melds. The rest of the cards are called deadwood cards, each deadwood card has points, A has 1 point, 2 has 2 points, etc, J, Q, K has 10 points. The object of this game is to reduce the deadwood points. After discarding a card, the player can knock if his deadwood points are less than or equal to 10. The other player can have a chance to lay off his deadwood cards if ...
- Concentration Chinese Match pairs in this cool memory game. The goal of the game is to find all the matching pairs from the set of cards. Click on a card and it will turn face up, then attempt to find its match by selecting another card. If the value of the two cards matches then a pair has been found and the cards are removed. If the value of the two cards does not match then both cards are turned face down.
- Best in Show Solitaire: Arcade Be the Best in Show in this gripping Card game! Best in Show Solitaire: Arcade is a simplified version of the full downloadable game of the same name. This version is all about high scores and big combos. The goal is to clear as many cards as you can in each level. Bigger combos lead to bigger points and earning extra hands to play. What are you waiting for?
- Spin Cards Spin the cards around and match the symbols in groups of four. Keep an eye on Jack the card dealer. Jack will tell you which cards win the jackpot. But the clock is ticking, so hurry up! A unique 'spin' on matching games.
- Were Wars Werewolf Card Game. Use your attack cards,creature cards,equipment cards and spell cards to destroy your opponent and get his health to 0
- Twin Cards Classic but a fun game !! find the matching cards from a bunch of cards.
- Yukon Solitaire The object of this game is to put all the cards to the foundation (the top 4 piles). The foundation piles must be built up from A to K with cards of the same suit. There are 7 tableau piles (the lower 7 piles). Initially, the cards are dealt here, some of the cards will be covered and some of the cards will be opened. Each time you can move a column of cards from a tableau pile. You can put the column of cards on another tableau pile if the last card of the tableau pile is of different colour and is one point bigger than the first card of the column. When the last card of a tableau pile is coverd, you can uncover it by clicking it. When a tableau pile becomes empty, you can drag a K (together with the entire column of cards on top of that K) to fill the position.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,389 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,151 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,111 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,691 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,107 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,756 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,562 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,483 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,889 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,709 game plays
- » More Games