Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Black White Chess
Black White Chess, This is a classic black and white chess game. To win the chess game is not difficult, but if you want to win with high marks and beat the computer heavily, you have to spend some more on thinking ~ Two same pieces in a straight line will eat the pieces in between and turn these pieces into your own.ã€€The one with the most pieces wins the game.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Chess Challenge Online Chess is played on a square board of eight rows (called ranks and denoted with numbers 1 to 8) and eight columns (called files and denoted with letters a to h) of squares. The colors of the sixty-four squares alternate and are referred to as "light squares" and "dark squares". The chessboard is placed with a light square at the right hand end of the rank nearest to each player, and the pieces are set out as shown in the diagram, with each queen on its own color. The pieces are divided, by convention, into white and black sets. The players are referred to as "White" and "Black", and each begins the game with sixteen pieces of the specified color. These consist of one king, one queen, two rooks, two bishops, two knights and eight pawns. White always moves first. The players alternate moving one piece at a time (with the exception of castling, when two pieces are moved simultaneously).
- The Colorful Chess The colorful Chess is a curious variant of chess, and an amazing mental challenge. Imagine a classic chess board, with colored boxes instead of the black boxes. Four different colors defines four different movements for the pawn above each box
- Will – Chinese Chess Chinese chess, the player vs computer, adjustable AI. Move the mouse click position of the board corresponding piece (no drag) B: start (players Black, red side go first chess computer) R: the beginning (PC Black, red side go first chess player) P: undo Enter: Game Menu Chinese Chess, Player vs Computer. Click the chessboard to make a move (don't drag) B: Begin (play as Black, computer move first) R: Begin (play as Red, player move first) P: Retract one move Enter: Game menu
- Chinese folk board games – chess Four Seasons 1. Four Seasons board chess board is 8 × 8 square board, chess square format with 64-bit (also using the intersection-type chess position). 2 pieces both pieces of four, oval shape, surface symbols, respectively chess spring, summer, autumn, winter 4 words. One spring, summer and two pieces by the Party to use, autumn, winter 2 piece used by the B
- Detective Chess Detective Chess is a puzzle game based on the rules of Chess. Five pieces are placed on a chessboard - you are told what squares they are on, but not which one is on weach square. You have to deduce the position of each from the number of times certain squares are attacked. There's only one solution.
- We play Othello Othello, also known as anti-chess (Reversi), Othello, chess (Othello), or flip the chess apple chess. Othello is very popular in the West and Japan. Flip through each other's game pieces, and finally to the board to determine who is winning more than a pawn
- Smart Chess The fast and simple chess application. Nothing but chess. Quite strong, but beatable. Have a fun playing chess online with the strong computer
- Classic White Car Play this jigsaw puzzle games of the classic white car. This game including 3 modes - 3x4 pieces, 4x5 pieces and 5x6 pieces. Use mouse wheel or spacebar to rotate the selected pieces.
- Chinese folk board games – chess cat Zhuoshu 1 board Cat Zhuoshu chess board than the 4x4 square board is missing a corner, the intersection of the overall total of 24 chess-type bit. 2 pieces Cat Zhuoshu chess game the two sides only have one piece.
- Chess tacktics lessons Welcome to the chess tactics lessons. The game is an interactive chess teaching application, which contains over 100 chess puzzles for 'Annihilation of defense motive'. The combinations are chained by complexity, so you will start with the easiest and will end up with quite complex puzzles, though it's easy to start, and easy to progress. Try to solve them without moving pieces first, and in case you're sure you understand the solution completely, check it on interactive board.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,759 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,436 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,223 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,773 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,147 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,935 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,824 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,495 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,906 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,738 game plays
- » More Games