Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Auway Gobang, As a traditional board game played with go pieces (black and white stones) originated in China. The black one should go first. Every chessman must put at the cross. The man who first makes 5 chessman in a row win the game.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Gobang Five in a Row is an abstract strategy board game and is also called Gomoku, Gobang. It is traditionally played with go pieces (black and white stones) on a go board (19x19 intersections); however, because once placed, pieces are not moved or removed from the board, gomoku may also be played as a Paper and pencil game.
- Fun Gobang It is a fun leisure game. You win when you make five pieces in a line.
- Checkers Challenge Online The object of the checkers game is to capture all of the opponent's men, or block them so they cannot be moved, the person whose side is brought to this state loses the game. The game of Checkers or Draughts is played on a board of sixty-four squares of alternate colors, usually referred as black and white although not necessarily of those colors. Twenty-four pieces (fat round counters), called men (twelve on each side) also of opposite colors are located on the game board. The game is played by two persons; the one having the twelve black or red pieces is technically said • to be playing the tint • side, and the other having the twelve white "men", to be playing the second side.
- Black White Chess This is a classic black and white chess game. To win the chess game is not difficult, but if you want to win with high marks and beat the computer heavily, you have to spend some more on thinking ~ Two same pieces in a straight line will eat the pieces in between and turn these pieces into your own.?The one with the most pieces wins the game.
- Pac Auway There are twenty fun levels in this game,Use the arrow keys to move PacMan through the maze.
- White Or Black It's a game of luck... or is it. Choose White or Black and see how far you can get!
- Black VS White Defence Challenge you strategy skills with Black Vs White defence.
- Chess Challenge Online Chess is played on a square board of eight rows (called ranks and denoted with numbers 1 to 8) and eight columns (called files and denoted with letters a to h) of squares. The colors of the sixty-four squares alternate and are referred to as "light squares" and "dark squares". The chessboard is placed with a light square at the right hand end of the rank nearest to each player, and the pieces are set out as shown in the diagram, with each queen on its own color. The pieces are divided, by convention, into white and black sets. The players are referred to as "White" and "Black", and each begins the game with sixteen pieces of the specified color. These consist of one king, one queen, two rooks, two bishops, two knights and eight pawns. White always moves first. The players alternate moving one piece at a time (with the exception of castling, when two pieces are moved simultaneously).
- Black & White Snake Black & White Snake is a Game where you have to get food to make the snake bigger while dodging yourself as you grow because one touch to yourself and it is game over. also remember optical illusion so not everything is as it seems.
- Black&White War get as many scores as you can.Avoid the small black bricks.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,488 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,217 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,130 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,701 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,112 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,781 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,645 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,485 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,892 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,711 game plays
- » More Games