Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
10 Letter Words
10 Letter Words, Make words using the dice. The Jumbly dictionary for word is huge ! It contains 170,000 words. The longest word in the dictionary is 10 letters. Letter scores and distribution are the same as in Scrabble. This is a follow-up twist on the highly successful 2 3 4 Letter Words we released in July 2011
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Words Worth The aim of the game is to use the grid of 36 letters to make as many words you can within the given time, the longer and more complicated the words the more points you score, but be careful as you can only use a word one time per game. Each word you make you also get a extra second of time for each letter, so a six letter word earns you an extra six seconds of play. Stretch you vocabulary to the maximum with with brain bending game and see how much your words are worth.
- Letter Lines Move letters around to make words of at least 4 letters and clear space. You get a much higher score for longer words. Words can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal. There is unlimited undo. The music is by Joachim Raff.
- SpeedSpell A fast action game where you need to beat the clock and reveal as many words (3 letters or more) with the letters provided. Starting with 4 letter words see if you can spell your way up to 7 letter words!
- Word Builder Pro Sequel to the hit game Word Builder! Place letters on the grid to build words. The more words you can create with each letter, the more points you earn! Plan your moves carefully to take advantage of the new Bonus Tiles for even higher scores!
- Letter Weave Click on a letter in the left-hand column and drag across the grid to connect one letter from each column. You can drag up one row, down one row or stay on the same row as the letter from the previous column. The words must also connect between the matching colors that are on the left and right side of the grid. Release your mouse to see if your word is correct
- Jumble-Laya Given a six letter scrambled word, try to solve as many three, four ,five, and six letters words as possible. You start with 25 seconds, and each correct word submited adds to the clock. Bigger words add more time. SEE BOTTOM OF INSTRUCTIONS FOR KEYBOARD CONTROLS
- must tap words Must Tap Words, a game for Android mobiles by Bart Bonte. Tap words with the letter balls that are falling down and confirm with the ENTER key. Green words will get accepted, red words won't. Score extra points by completing the pinguin missions.
- My Word! My Word! is a word game seemingly in the traditional mold, but several features set it apart from other games in the genre. The unique 3D board allows the player to lookahead for the next incoming letters, and if they are to keep formulating words, they must manage the grid carefully! With a dictionary of over 150,000 words and a chilled-out style, My Word! is a charming and relaxed addition to the genre.
- Letter Matrix So you think working in a library is easy, huh? Let's put your Dewey decimal skills to the test. As returned books pile up, so does your stress level. So compile volumes wisely, and stash them away quickly. As the books fall you have to choose letters to spell words. Words can be created from any position in the stack. Longer words will gain you more points and clear the stacks faster. Clear each level by accruing the indicated point value.
- Letter Scramble Find valid words with the letters on the table.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,246 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 21,985 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,066 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,661 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,091 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,722 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,476 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,311 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,861 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,698 game plays
- » More Games