Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Mystic Cards, Mystic Cards is a game of card collection and strategy, your goal is to collect cards to destroy your enemies. Select one side (Human or Demon) and fight your opponent in epic battles. Use the power of your monsters to subdue his opponents and collect new monsters as you evolve in the game. Developed by: X Games Flash X
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Mystic Cards II Collect 198 cards in 83 levels and use advanced strategies to manage your cards in battle to beat your enemy. Masterize your cards skills and learn how to combine them to get even stronger cards! Multiplayer mode avaiable! Sequel to the game Mystic Cards Developed by: Vabolt - Free Games
- Mystic Solitaire Try this unique solitaire with a magical twist. Collect powers by finding cards with them, and then use them to make progress on the game.
- Were Wars Werewolf Card Game. Use your attack cards,creature cards,equipment cards and spell cards to destroy your opponent and get his health to 0
- Concentration Match pairs in this cool memory game. The goal of the game is to find all the matching pairs from the set of cards. Click on a card and it will turn face up, then attempt to find its match by selecting another card. If the value of the two cards matches then a pair has been found and the cards are removed. If the value of the two cards does not match then both cards are turned face down.
- Tri Peaks Solitaire In this game there will be a number of cards listed in the shape of three peaks while the cards in the bottom row are opened. Your job is to move away all the cards from the three peaks. You can only move a card that is adjacent (A and K are also considered to be adjacent) to the top card in the waste pile (the opened pile at the bottom). As cards are moved away from the peaks, cards that are no longer blocked by other cards can be opened. When no cards can be moved, you can open a card in the tableau (the covered cards at the bottom) and put it on the waste pile. When all the cards in the tableau are used and no more cards can be moved, then you lose the game.
- Mystic Circle Magic Mirror is the first chapter in the Mystic Circle series. Your goal is to find the seven pieces of the broken Magic Mirror lost on the mystic island by completing various missions in eleven challenging settings.
- Scorpion Solitaire In this game there are 7 tableau piles of cards, each of which contains 7 cards, 3 cards from the first the first 4 piles are covered, the remaining 3 cards from the deck are set aside as action cards. The aim of the game is to arrange a tableau cards so that there are 4 columns cards from K to A with the same color. Every time you move every card of any tableau pile, but when moving cards, moving cards on the top must go together as a stack. You can place a stack in a tableau pile if the last card in the stack array is one higher than the card and is moving in the same color. When the stack array is empty, you can place a king on it. At any point in the game, you can click the card hand to do it to each of the first three tableau piles. The faster you finish the game, the higher score.
- Yukon Solitaire The object of this game is to put all the cards to the foundation (the top 4 piles). The foundation piles must be built up from A to K with cards of the same suit. There are 7 tableau piles (the lower 7 piles). Initially, the cards are dealt here, some of the cards will be covered and some of the cards will be opened. Each time you can move a column of cards from a tableau pile. You can put the column of cards on another tableau pile if the last card of the tableau pile is of different colour and is one point bigger than the first card of the column. When the last card of a tableau pile is coverd, you can uncover it by clicking it. When a tableau pile becomes empty, you can drag a K (together with the entire column of cards on top of that K) to fill the position.
- Concentration Chinese Match pairs in this cool memory game. The goal of the game is to find all the matching pairs from the set of cards. Click on a card and it will turn face up, then attempt to find its match by selecting another card. If the value of the two cards matches then a pair has been found and the cards are removed. If the value of the two cards does not match then both cards are turned face down.
- Top Cards Top cards is about accumulating points for your hand, similar to Black Jack or Pontoon. Each player receives exactly the same cards. You can request as many cards as you like. 2s to 10s count according to their face value, while the picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) count as 10 points and an Ace may count as either 1 point or 11 points. The closer you get to 21, the more points you are awarded. If you get 21 exactly you get maximum points, but a word of caution: If you go over 21 you lose points! So be careful...should you look for another card on 16 points or not?
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,275 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,023 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,072 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,671 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,093 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,735 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,476 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,386 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,873 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,699 game plays
- » More Games