Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Pixle Physics, You are presented with a challenge in which you must fire a ball from specific points on the game to knock blocks off the screen. You earn points for good blocks, and lose points for bad blocks! Work your way through the levels trying to complete the challenges which are set to earn extra points.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Big Blocks Battle – distribution Big block's battle is a physics action game. You need to achive target score to win by shooting away the blue blocks. Don't shoot down the green blocks. You will lose the points!
- Demolition of violence use your mouse to drag and then release to fire the ball. get as many points as required to complete the levels. throw green blocks will give you points, but whites will not, and reds will cost your points. many unlockables is wating for you:)
- Pixle Break Break the pixle and collect items, there are 4 items and 4 kinds of blocks
- Tetris Tetris is a game involving dropping blocks. Points are scored for each block which comes to rest on the gradually collecting pile of blocks. Different blocks in different orientations score different points. the goal is to prevent the pile from reaching the top and ending the game. Whenever a row of blocks is completely filled, it is removed and all blocks above it drop down to fill the empty row.
- Block Crash At the beginning of each game there are 3 different colors of blocks for you to crash. To crash blocks you must find groups of similar colored blocks that are all in contact with each other. The smallest group of blocks that can be crashed is 3 but removing larger groups will get you many more points because the more blocks you clear at once the more points you get! To reach the next level you must clear the number of blocks shown in the remaining field and with each passing level the number you must clear increases. Depending on the difficulty the will be 3, 4 or even 5 different colored blocks to crash.
- isoball Get the ball in the hole by building a track using various kinds of blocks. - The objective is to build increasingly complex tracks using the given blocks to assist the ball in reaching the destination hole. - The game is against the clock over 20 levels. Complete the levels with perfect time and complexity to unlock 5 bonus 'sandbox' levels where you get to build sandbox tracks and make them as complicated as possible for extra points. - Progress through the rankings from red ball 'novice' to black ball 'architect'.
- Face Touch Click and drag the blocks to move them.All explode when 3 or more blocks of the same color collide.Chain explosions for extra high scores.Don’t let the blocks pile too high or they will drain your power.Extra points are awarded for the speed and force with which you throw blocks together.
- Franzix This is a puzzle game like Frenzic. Put all the little blocks in the big blocks. You'll get points for this. When you fill a big block with only 1 color, you get a lot of points :)
- Keep in air Keep the ball in the air and collect 15 points to pass to the next round. Avoid other balls - if they touch your mouse pointer, you will lose one life. If the ball touches the ground - you will lose all points on that level. Don't hit the upper border of the screen with the ball - you will lose one point. Now, go for the final match, and get the trophy. Good luck.
- Montris Playtime be In this game you will play the classic Tetris game with different levels. A group of 4 blocks will drop from the top of the screen, you can move the blocks and rotate them until they drop to the bottom of the screen and then the next group of 4 blocks apepars. You should arrange the blocks so that the blocks fill up a complete row, and then the row of blocks will be destroyed. After destroying a certain number of rows, you can advance to the next level. If the pile of blocks reach the top of the screen, then you lose. As the game progresses, the speed of the dropping blocks will increase, making the game more and more difficult. Use the left and right arrow keys to move the group of dropping blocks, use the up arrow key, x button and z button to rotate the blocks, use the down arrow key to move the blocks down.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,549 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,284 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,152 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,722 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,127 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,790 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,693 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,487 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,900 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,714 game plays
- » More Games