Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
LightFlight, LightFlight is a fresh take on the arcade genre of "cut off part of the screen" games, like classics Volfied and Qix. Cut your way through 12 levels filled with evil robots, bloodthirsty space mutants and neon structures!
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- FIND IT CLASSICS ARCADE Finds the differences in these twenty great games of the 80's. Uses the ARROWS KEYS to move and the SPACE KEY to confirm! Good luck! Another game by http://www.video-giochi.org
- Neon Guy Neon Guy is a one button platform game. Jump over gaps, avoid enemies and master the force of gravity in your journey through 40 mind-bending levels. It is all about timing. This game is also available for iOS and Android (see info inside). In case you are playing on a mobile device and have beaten all levels: Turn your device around 180° and play again upside down for a fresh challenge ;)
- We are the Robots Are you a robot? Survival match arcade, mix Tetris and match-3 genre. The robot factory is getting out of control unless you match three or more robots to turn them out. New robots get invented, the pace accelerates – attention, it’s highly addictive!
- Neon Climber Jump up the platforms and collect as many points as possible. You can get bonus points, by collecting all points of a platform or by staying in the upper half of the screen for a while. The game ends, when you fall out of the screen.
- Zombotron Welcome to the planet Zombotron, inhabited by human-mutants or just stupid zombies. Nobody knows where they come from and what they eat. But we know one thing - they are ready to destroy everything that moves. During the colonization of the planet people built several laboratories to create bio-robots to clean the planet from evil, but something was wrong. There was no people on the planet Zombotron, but those laboratories still operate under the computer&s contro l. You are one of the few bio-robots and so will you be able to complete this mission?
- Pudding Strike In the world of candies, players take control of a flock of pudding citizens that are attempting to rescue their princess that have been stolen by a group of evil puddings. On each level, the evil puddings are sheltered by structures made of various materials such as chocolate, jelly drops and cookies, and the object of the game is to eliminate all the evil puddings in the level. Using a slingshot, players launch the pudding citizens with the intent of either hitting the evil puddings directly or damaging the structures, which would cause them to collapse and kill the evil puddings. In various stages of the game, additional objects such as explosive candies are found in the levels, and may be used in conjunction with the puddings.
- Yokuzaur Yokuzaur is an arcade game: You play as Yoku, a green dinosaur that shoots bubbles on a top-view grid and you pop these bubbles on various robots that are scattered on stage. Pop all the robots and progress to the next screen!
- Neon Bricks 4K 4K Brick Game Developed for the Game Poetry 4K Flash game contest. This was the smallest possible brick-style game I could make in 4K. The multiple levels are created using bit manipulation and screen copying. Collect bullets by hitting bricks with (0) in them.
- Neon Layers Guide the ball to the exit by turning on /off sets of neon lights.
- Space Sniper All the robots and enemies are trying to shoot our sniper. But space sniper is a skilled shooter to come over this mission. He will shoot one by one each galactic robots. Do not forget to get the health and additional bullets falling from top.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,353 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,131 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,106 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,679 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,103 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,742 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,542 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,480 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,879 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,705 game plays
- » More Games