Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Cosmo Worm, This is a retro style game and its very simple too. The trick is to try to get the blue circles as fast as you can becouse if the top white bar goes full, the frog will create a green neon square for you! When you hit green neon squares, they explode and its fragments can destroy some of the red squares givin you a lot of points! Remember to hit the frog often too, when you do, a pink/purple square is created at the middle and it slows the red squares movement when you hit it. There are more surprises to players that survive for a long time too! It gets more addictive when you get the skills! See you at the highscore list (=
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Hungry Hungry Square Simple game. Use the mouse to move the white square. Collect the green squares and dodge the red squares. Flashing yellow/blue squares give extra lives and random effects ( speed change )
- Dodge the Squares 2 Dodge The Squares 2 is now here! Avoid the accelerating rectangles with your growing square BUT this time fight back with power-ups such as invincibility shields and orbs of protection. Shrink your square or even slow down the rectangles in this all new addictive arcade game!
- Square On the screen above the squares appear the same size. Keyboard keys manage the incident square. There are 12 kinds of squares of color. If you fall in a similar color of the squares of that squares disappear. An increase in scores increases the level of play. With increasing level of difficulty of the game appears to speed.Related Blogs
- Chess Challenge Online Chess is played on a square board of eight rows (called ranks and denoted with numbers 1 to 8) and eight columns (called files and denoted with letters a to h) of squares. The colors of the sixty-four squares alternate and are referred to as "light squares" and "dark squares". The chessboard is placed with a light square at the right hand end of the rank nearest to each player, and the pieces are set out as shown in the diagram, with each queen on its own color. The pieces are divided, by convention, into white and black sets. The players are referred to as "White" and "Black", and each begins the game with sixteen pieces of the specified color. These consist of one king, one queen, two rooks, two bishops, two knights and eight pawns. White always moves first. The players alternate moving one piece at a time (with the exception of castling, when two pieces are moved simultaneously).
- Square Puzzles Fill in the grid with squares (of any size) that do not touch or overlap, even at the corners. The numbers below and at the right indicate the number of grid squares that are filled. The squares will not cover an X.
- Avoid the square You are the green square and avoid the other squares do not touch parrois
- Square It Many childhoods have been spent playing this addictive game. Otherwise known as dots and dashes, squares, and many other names, Square it! adds to the fun by including many different shaped levels, bonus points, and power ups. Fun for everyone!
- Paper Train Level Pack Control railway traffic without crashing any trains. You can stop and start the trains at the control square spots by clicking on the squares on the railway. Red square stops the train. Green square starts the train. Blue square switches the tracks for the train. The game contains more graphics elements and 15 new unique levels! Have fun!
- Falling Squares Classic tetris game with 2 difficulty levels There are 3 special bricks first consist of one square it can pass thru other bricks to fill gaps bellow them Second one consist of 2 squares you can press up key while this brick is falling to shoot other bricks to erase them Third one consist of 3 squares you can press up key while this brick is falling to create bricks
- Daily Squares Daily Squares is a daily puzzle game. The object is to arrange all of the active blocks such that all of the rows, columns, and diagonals all add up to 34. The games is based on the basic concept of magic squares. In this case, it is a 4x4 magic square. If you are familiar with the game Sudoku, then you may find it interesting that Sudoku is based on magic squares. Come back and play often - there is a new game every day!
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 47,119 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 25,608 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,934 game plays
- Mine Clone - 6,565 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 5,779 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 5,187 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,375 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,593 game plays
- Burnin’ Rubber 5 - 3,420 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 3,077 game plays
- » More Games