Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Colonization Hex, In this game there will be a map filled with colored grids. Your colony starts with the home grid in the center of the map marked by a flag. The goal of the game is to turn all the grids into the same color. You can change the color of your home grid and all connected grids by clicking on other colored grids in the map. Continue the process and you will be able to turn all grids into the same color. The fewer the moves, the higher your score.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Bricks Breaking II Have an immense load of fun while playing Bricks Breaking II! In this game it is your job to destroy the grids by clicking groups that have at least three of the same colored blocks. Work fast though because time is not on your side. As you are breaking bricks more bricks are arriving on the screen! Fun tip: Do not fret though because if you are able to break at least 15 bricks you will be awarded a bomb and this will help destroy surrounding bricks. Time will fly while playing this fun filled game!
- Sudoku Challenge The aim of the puzzle is to enter a digit from 1 to 9 in each cell of a 9x9 grid made up of 3x3 sub grids, starting with various digits given in some cells. Each row, column, and subgrid must contain only one instance of each digit.
- Blocky O M G - Blocky is lost! Can u help him get home? Landing on the Home Space: Blocky needs to land square on the home space to complete the level. If he is out of place you may need to reset the level and try again. The upside of blocky can be any color when landing on Green home blocks. See below for other colored home blocks! Colored home spaces: The upside of Blocky needs to be matching the color of the home space when he flips on it. If blocky is facing up the wrong way you will need to try again or reset the level!
- Color Trapper You fly the Color Trapper, a ship that can change colors in order to trap colored balls. Catch as many balls as you can to get the highest score possible. Starts out easy and gets harder as time passes.
- Color Baloons A fun kids color matching game. The various colored balloons are floating up. There is a bar in the top which indicates a color. You have to pop the same colored balloons. If you pop other balloons you loose a life. Simple educative game.
- Sock Dye Can you change all the socks to the same color? Click on a dye color below the pile of socks to change the top left sock - and all similar adjacent socks - to a new color. You have 25 moves to dye the entire pile the same color. It starts out easy, but becomes more and more difficult!
- Connection It is not a simple game, but very exciting and useful for the brain. You making a color code. Try to guess it, put it to the color of the cells, after activation of which you will see how to put flowers properly, and how many there! If color flash - means 1 contact is connected correctly, if you turn on the yellow light means contact with such a color is, but he is not in place. Contacts can be and the same colors.
- Colored Symbols 2 China Use color or symbols create super-chain match. You must tag at least two interconnected with the same color as symbolic bricks or bricks. If you choose the color, we must click on the color of brick on the part; If you choose to sign, we must click on the black brick box, box signed. Marked as symbolic bricks bricks the same color than the marker, get the scores more. This game has three modes: normal - clear away all the bricks on the screen, if able to clean out before the end of all the bricks, can get 1000 bonuses; difficult - to keep the bricks on the screen refresh, you have 3 minutes to get as many points; unlimited - unlimited game you can, until there no longer match the bricks. Click "Exit" to open the list....
- Color Link-a-Pix Light Vol 2 Each puzzle consists of a grid containing colored clues in various places. Every clue, except for the 1’s, is half of a pair. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the pairs and painting the paths so that the number of squares (including the squares at the ends) and the color of the path is the same as the value and the color of the clues being linked together. Paths may follow horizontal or vertical directions and are not allowed to cross other paths. There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
- Color Lines The game starts with a 9×9 board with five balls chosen out of seven different colours. The player can move one ball per turn. The goal is to remove balls by forming lines (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) of at least five balls of the same colour.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,418 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,177 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,119 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,696 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,108 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,778 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,597 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,484 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,890 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,710 game plays
- » More Games