Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
Claustrophilia Demo, Claustrophilia is a game about surviving in a room determined on squashing you to death. Use your running, jumping and rolling skills to dodge the never-ending effort of the blocks to hug you. Use your slowmotion powers to increase your accuracy and postpone your imminent death. You will die a lot but don't worry, revival is instant. The only punishment is that you've again failed to increase your highscore. The full games features up to 6 (actually 7) different obtainable game modes and a vast array of unlockable characters.
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Drag Rally 2 Flash Demo The procedurally-generated racing franchise from nonSoft gets a Flash game demo! In the Drag Rally games, you control your race car simply by dragging with the mouse. This is a cut-down feature-limited Flash demo of the full Windows game from nonSoft. While the full Windows game features over 3.5 million circuit track combinations, this little Flash demo includes racing on only one of those tracks. The Flash version is also lacking in the positional audio engine sounds from the full Windows game, which are replaced with an extra music soundtrack for this demo.
- Defender’s Quest (DEMO) DEMO: A story-driven tactical RPG with a tower-defense inspired battle system. Exiled to a plague colony, a young girl walks between the worlds of life and death as she tries to escape. Recruit and customize dozens of followers in this exciting new game! This DEMO version includes the first 2 of the game's 7 acts.
- Knightfall: Death and Taxes Thieves have stolen all of Knight and Princess' wealth, leaving them in thrall to the kingdom’s mysterious "Taxman"! Play more than 100 stages of addictive puzzles as you drill through blocks and rotate the stage to escape each room. Face off against fearsome foes on your quest to earn some much needed gold. Visit the village shops for new armor, magic, potions and more! It's a thrilling puzzle adventure of monsters, marriage and money in Knightfall: Death and Taxes! This is a demo of the entire first island and can be played by either Knight or Princess.
- Ragdoll Laser Dodge 2 Ragdoll Laser Dodge is back! Use your ragdoll skills to dodge the lasers and collect powerups to achieve a maximum highscore! On your way to greatness unlock 10 of the 12 playable characters each with their own special ability to help you increase your score and rank. Earn all 60 achievements to become the Ragdoll Laser Dodge Master!
- Death Run Death run is a survival game, you have to jump over obstacles running on the conveyor trying not to get into the fire, the more time you stay alive the more points you get.
- Rainbow ball Demo The Free to play demo of rainbow ball gives players a chance to play through a small section of the 115 levels of brick breaking gameplay that can be found in the main game
- Running Fred Fred is back with a new host of painful antics, awesome acrobatic/desperate moves, special items and uber-cool locations. Here we have a great game that came to us from mobile phones. This is a simpler version of the game Running Fred, in which you try to flee away. Every now and then you'll be surprised by an obstacle, which may end with a quick death, so stay concentrated. Take control of our hapless hero as he pursues his quest to remain among the living! Running Fred combines ludicrously natural controls and furiously paced action with the shameless buckets of gore praised on its prequel, making up a fantastic third person platformer! Main Features: - Lots of acrobatic maneuvers - Dozens of perilous traps - Multiple game modes: Adventure, Challenge and our favourite Endless Survival! - Tons of special skills and perks - Customize your characters with special outfits! Good luck!
- Death Unicorn of Death Play as a rampaging unicorn and take revenge on the humans that took you to the brink of extinction.
- Trail Runner Trail Runner. Retro is a 3D light cycle game it is not a way for her. Trail Runner was Knot in 3D \\; inspired a play written by Malcolm Evans in 1983 for the ZX Spectrum. Happy Days with the arrow keys to fly your ship around in a wrap-around cube of space. You should avoid all roads, including your own - yellow. Collisions on your plate when your shield strength at zero, the game is over. Your income will increase in proportion to the increase in space maps. Or sit back and watch the demo.
- Ultimaze Demo Ultimaze is a challenging and addicting maze game. Navigate the maze without hitting the walls! This is a demo release.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 47,038 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 25,521 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,921 game plays
- Mine Clone - 6,503 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 5,750 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 5,162 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,373 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,591 game plays
- Burnin’ Rubber 5 - 3,370 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 3,073 game plays
- » More Games