Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
CannonChaos2, Survive as long as possible by destroying an endless onslaught of enemies. Destroying enemies gives you gold which you can use to purchase Auto-Turrets and Upgrades. Turrets level up with experience they get from Kills and Assists. Turrets gain 10 Upgrade Points for each level up they get, which can be spent on: Health Rating - Increases health by 100. (Costs 1 Upgrade Point) Damage Rating - Increases damage by 10%. (Costs 2 Upgrade Point) Reload Rating - Decreases reload time by 25ms. (Costs 5 Upgrade Point) Shot Rating - Increases projectile speeds by 8%. (Costs 1 Upgrade Point)
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Zone Control 2 Easy to play, Hard to master: ZC2 is a massively enhanced version of the highly acclaimed Zone Control. Each victory yields a skill point to be spent on various upgrades to units and structures. Defeat red to increase your rating and work your way to the top of the leaderboards. Rating determines how good the AI is so if you're good at Zone Control you better be prepared for the challenge of a lifetime once you get above 1200 rating.
- Santa’s Battlefield Santas Battlefield is an awesome Zombie/Monster shooter where Santa has to battle an endless barrage of zombies and monsters unlocking awesome weapons and upgrading them Dont forget to upgrade your weapons below by clicking the guns (upgrade costs $300 per upgrade)
- Onslaught Tower Defence This is a re-make of the game Onslaught Tower Defense, made to be less resource intensive and add new features such as achievements and coins. This games is not complete, but it is playable. Currently you can choose one of 9 maps in the yellow and blue squares, choose the number of waves, and begin playing. You can build 3 towers and they will proceed to attack enemies that come in waves of 10 until all waves are done. Click next wave when all the enemies from your current wave are on screen to advance to the next wave, or when the 20 seconds are up or when all the enemies have been killed. Clicking towers will allow you to select them, and from there upgrade damage, rate of fire, or sell the turret. I'm working on adding the ability to upgrade range, move turrets, have more achievements that unlock abilities, widen the store, and adding more towers.
- Commit Point Five Commit Point Five is a reduction of the Arena Shooter genre into its most minimal yet entertaining form. Control the blue circle through 25 Waves, each with up to four randomly chosen variations, accruing points and upgrades as you go. Complete waves by holding your nerve and completing Bonus Rings whilst hordes of enemies descend upon you. Traverse moving minefields to collect the Unlock Rings necessary to advance, and risk dashes for Bonus Point Rings to up your chances of hitting the top 100 in the Daily, Weekly, Monthly or even All Time Leader Boards. Complete Upgrade Rings to improves your weapons and maneuverability to keep up with the increasing numbers of ever more dangerous enemies.
- The Land Of Brilliant Dragons You are in The Land of Brilliant Dragons. Catch as much as possible dragon's brilliants, controlling the knight. For each caught brilliant You earn one point. For the lost brilliant - one point of loss increases (if the Fairy doesn`t look). Don't catch rocks! For each caught rock one point of loss increases (if the Fairy doesn`t look). Points of loss burn down through each 300 points. Game comes to an end, if 10 points of loss are typed. Control the knight: the mouse (push buttons on the screen), or the keypad (A, Z, K, M).
- Galaxy Blocks Clear each level by breaking clusters of blocks. Breaking large clusters gives bonus points, but breaking tiny clusters costs you health. Try to make it through each level without losing any health.
- Maxx The Robot Maxx The Robot is an action packed shooting game. Your objective is to Shoot the enemies and find your exit path to unlock the next level. Save your game at save point in each level. Upgrade your weapons after every level.
- Dino Paint Draw the picture of Dino with magic pen, and receive the rating from machine. The better picture rating - the more unexpected adventures. Draw and run!
- Endless Space Defense Shoot the incoming enemies to protect your base. Collect weapons and turrets that automatically fire on the incoming missiles. Push the turrets around the battlefield to take advantage of their range and abilities. How long can you hold out in Endless Space Defense?
- Stick-Point-Oh! You're Huey! A small stick man, with big guns, and a rather big head too! Kill your foes, Collect marbles, and upgrade to crazy cool weapons like the Worm Blaster and Lucky Machete Launcher!
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 44,558 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 22,290 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,155 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 4,729 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,127 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 3,793 game plays
- Mine Clone - 3,707 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,488 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 2,901 game plays
- ANGRY BIRDS ICE CREAM - 2,715 game plays
- » More Games