Share Free Games with FRIENDS :)
Login to submit your scores
4Screens, 4Screens is colorful retro multiplayer game (1-4 players local). This game requires skills and speed. You have 4 screens to watch. On the first one you play classic Breakout type of game with arrow keys. On the second screen you solve simple math task by pressing number keys (0-9). On third screen your job is to stay on moving platforms as long as you can (use space to jump). Finally, on 4th screen you need to avoid moving walls (use WASD keys).
Related Best Free Online Games
Kids Who Played This Game Also Played
- Quick Draw: Keys Test your keyboard skill as you press the keys that flash on screen! Play casual or regular mode. Leader-boards available so you can try your best to be the best! Get a higher score to advance levels and get more lives! Different types of levels allow, starting with Arrow Keys, going into WASD, and then more!
- Sky Wayfarer Use arrow keys to move and stay on the screen as long as you can. Platforms will generate randomly and will accelerate over time. Coins will increase your score. There are 4 types of power ups. Lightning increases your movement speed, snail slows down the platforms, wings turn off the gravity and wall creates 3 platforms, making you harder to die. All power ups last for 30 seconds and give you +100 bonus score.
- Montris Playtime be In this game you will play the classic Tetris game with different levels. A group of 4 blocks will drop from the top of the screen, you can move the blocks and rotate them until they drop to the bottom of the screen and then the next group of 4 blocks apepars. You should arrange the blocks so that the blocks fill up a complete row, and then the row of blocks will be destroyed. After destroying a certain number of rows, you can advance to the next level. If the pile of blocks reach the top of the screen, then you lose. As the game progresses, the speed of the dropping blocks will increase, making the game more and more difficult. Use the left and right arrow keys to move the group of dropping blocks, use the up arrow key, x button and z button to rotate the blocks, use the down arrow key to move the blocks down.
- Key Krusher Press the keys that are coming at you on your keyboard before they crash into the screen! Get extra points for being quick, or striking a streak of keys in succession. The number keys at the top show how many times you can miss until the keyboard explodes! How long can you last? Reach the end of the song for pure awesomeness!
- Type Timer A fun game, where you have to get as many points as you can by pressing the correct letters keys that are displayed on the screen within 40 seconds.
- Drop Down D-Zango The player should control the boy by using the right and left arrow keys so that the boy can stay on the screen. The boy needs to fall down from the hole so that he can stay on the screen and move to the next level.As the level increases you need to run faster and faster.
- US-South war hamburgers Wood Hamburger heaven to see you have the guts to pick up ~! ? left arrow keys to move, move the right ? arrow keys, arrow keys ? quick pick up items. . 20 points for Hamburg; fries +10 points; 30 points for the stars, clear the screen all the scores bombs -50 points. Frozen figure 3 seconds.
- Nuclei Allow the Green balls to reach the orb in the center of the screen while blocking the blue balls to keep them from reaching the center of the screen. Use the right and left arrow keys to rotate the semi-circular object located toward the center of the screen to block blue balls from entering the center of the screen while allowing green balls to enter the center of the screen. For each green ball that hits the orb in the center of the screen you get 10 points. For each green ball that is reflected out of the screen with the semi-circular object you lose 10 points. For each blue ball that hits the orb in the center of the screen you lose 10 points. For each blue ball that is reflected out of the screen with the semi-circular object you gain 10 points. The game lasts for 3 minutes before you are given options to replay the game, submit a high score or return to the main menu. More balls are introduced into the game as time goes on.
- Go Cart Make the go-cart reach the goal in all the ten scenes. Use W / A / D keys or arrow keys to move the go-cart. Hit the go-cart with objects on the screen.
- Galactic 123 The Admiral Galactic 123 - The Admiral is an action/adventure anime/scifi game with a plot. This is the third episode in the Galactic 123 series. Captain Galwraith gets rescued, but its not all good news for him. How to play: Arrow keys / WASD keys to move. SPACEBAR (or Z) to fire weapons. Keys 1-3 to switch weapons. When in foot, you can also press H to heal and keys 4-7 to use any optional unlocked (if any) weapon.
Most Played Games
- CS Portable 1.6 - 47,092 game plays
- Motocross Nitro - 25,586 game plays
- STRIKE FORCE HEROES 2 - 6,929 game plays
- Mine Clone - 6,539 game plays
- Battle for Slugterra - 5,773 game plays
- Kawairun 2 - 5,181 game plays
- 3D Zombie House - 4,375 game plays
- Effing Worms – Xmas - 3,592 game plays
- Burnin’ Rubber 5 - 3,407 game plays
- Turbo Racing 2 - 3,077 game plays
- » More Games